I’ve often wondered why we don’t live more fully. Why don’t we savor every moment of this great opportunity called life? The average person uses only 10 percent of his or her potential during the course of life. What happens to the other 90 percent?
I have a theory I’d like to propose. In my theory, there is a vision of reality that controls everything else about us and our lives. Each of us perceives reality differently.
If you subscribe to the newspaper, you receive FREE access to all the exclusive content of the web site! Simply register to receive uninterrupted access to our award-winning and in-depth local online content!
Renew Current or Past Subscription / Register for Online Subscription
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Oldham Era, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
New Subscription/30 Day Free Trial Account
If you are new to the award winning Oldham Era and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.
Create a limited access account. Register to participate in community forums, post on the community calendar, blog etc. This registration does not give you full access to read our award winning content, etc.
The Oldham Era | firstname.lastname@example.org | 502-222-7183 P.O. Box 5, 202 South First Street, Ste 1, LaGrange, KY 40031 Office Hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday