- Special Sections
- Public Notices
A family that fell on hard times last month is getting by with heaps of support from their community, and an auspicious contest win.
Traci Fawbush’s house was destroyed Jan. 5 after a space heater caught fire in an upstairs bedroom.
A neighbor called her at work that day, saying there was smoke emanating from the upper floor of Fawbush’s River Bluff home.
Fawbush had been trying to sell the house and was hoping to close on it later in the month.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Oldham Era, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Oldham Era and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.