- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Members of Oldham County Fiscal Court made the following appointments at their meetings Aug. 19 and Sept. 1:
• Vickey Grace, appointed to the Oldham Planning Commission, four-year term.
• Loren Kloft, appointed to Oldham County Code Enforcement Board, three-year term.
The court also approved a pay increase for Planning Commission Attorney Stuart Ulferts. According to the court, his job responsibilities have increased since he was hired at a four-day per week schedule. He now works five days a week and provides counsel for other departments as well. The increase – retroactive to July 1 – is $5,000 per year.
• Cody Surface, hired as Animal Control Worker for Oldham County Animal Control at a rate of $11.21 an hour, effective Aug. 24;
• Greg Cobb, appointed to North Oldham Fire Department Board, four-year term; and
• James Griffin, appointed to the Oldham County Sewer District board, to take Shawn Boyle’s place on the board, three-year term.