- Special Sections
- Public Notices
1. What kind of vegetable is sometimes referred to as “music roots” in Southern Kentucky?
2. Where was golfer Gary Player’s first American tour victory?
3. Who was the first Kentucky governor directly elected by popular vote?
4. In what city is the oldest continuously operating bank in Kentucky located?
5. What natural resource with recreational value does Kentucky rank second only to Alaska in?
6. Who was the first Catholic priest to live in Kentucky?
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Oldham Era, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Oldham Era and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.