- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Jim Drane’s home on Franklin Avenue in La Grange caught fire Tuesday afternoon while he and his daughter were out of the house. A neighbor called it in. When La Grange Fire and Rescue and Ballardsville Fire Department responded, flames were coming out of an attic vent on one side of the house. Major Keith Smith said firefighters had to tear out some ceilings to access the attic where the fire was, but the house didn’t sustain any other damage and no one was injured. Drane, above in black cap, said the fire must have been electrical, because that is the only thing in the attic.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Oldham Era, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.